Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Frank Kratovil - in his own words

If you've got 30 minutes to kill, spend it listening to Frank Kratovil in his own words speaking with The Daily Times Executive Editor Greg Bassett.

WARNING - This is an AUTOPLAY video. So it will start as soon as you load the page. Wish it wasn't, but it is. I'd embed it here, but AutoPlay video is a no-no for blogs, at least in my estimation.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I worked with Greg for 3 1/2 years in the early '90s when I was a reporter at The Daily Times. Man, that feels like a lifetime ago...

2 comments:

Delmar said...

You were a Times reporter? I didn't know that. And, yes-- the early 90's WERE ages ago. I think you and I can both attest to that, my friend. :)

duck around said...

July 1990 - December 1993. Style reporter (I do NOT miss taking pictures at garden club Christmas parties, let me tell ya, nor the Disease of the Week and Food of the Week stories) and then Worcester and Somerset counties and finally night editing. Let's just say I am a very happy ex-employee.