Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Goin' to DC!

And in this case, I don't mean the Delmarva Classic...


I found out last night that I was one of five lucky constituents to be picked in Rep. Frank Kratovil's lottery for Inauguration tickets. These are the good ones, too - my wife and I will be right behind the Reflecting Pool, behind where Members of Congress will be sitting. When Kratovil's staff showed me on the map included with the invite where those without tickets would be standing, he pointed to an are three inches below the map on the counter. I gotta admit, I smiled a little.

I'll try out the functions of this new doo-hickey of a phone I have, and see if I can't do a little live-blogging from the Inaugural activities.

2 comments:

Two Sentz said...

Nicely done!

duck around said...

I'm a happy guy, although it won't really hit me until after I get done with the tournament this weekend.